January 15, 2009

Buurrrr...

It's COLD in C-bus! Yesterday we got at least 6 inches of snow and I have to confess that it was pretty. It's freezing today, the high is only going to be 7, yes 7-single digit. Currently it feels like -4, awesome. Luckily I don't have to be out in it too long so for now I'm sitting in my cube with my stay-at-home socks and my little space heater keeping me wary! The dogs absolutely love it and suprisingly little Chanel hangs in there when she's running around with big sister Casey.
A few pics for your viewing... more to come
Just the beginning, at work









My car











Our patio









Some of the pups playing



















2 comments:

  1. awww the munchkins look like they're having fun! It's FREEZING here in NY, too. Brrrrrrrr

    ReplyDelete