May 7, 2009

Famous Weddings

I am feeling quite bride-y today and I am loving looking through different wedding photos. Here are a few of my favorite famous weddings. What are yours?

Of course #1 is Nick and Jessica. Oh how I miss those Newlywed days


I loved Rebecca Romijn's carefree bride look. Very beachy- I love beach weddings!


Move over Angelina! This was the only pic the media ever got of Brad and Jen's wedding. I love this pic, hate Angelina for breaking them up.


Did anyone else watch Till Death Do Us Part? It chronicled Dave Navarro and Carmen Electra's wedding and I loved it (call me a reality show junkie). Carmen was such a beautiful bride and I just think this pic is classic and shows just how happy she was in the moment.


Can you say TO DIE FOR! Kevin Costner's rustic Idaho wedding was B-E-A-U-T-I-F-U-L! I mean look at that view! This would be my ideal wedding. I remember the first time I saw these in People I died!


While this is definitely not my style, I think it suited Gwen perfectly. Look how happy!


I am definitely NOT an Avril Lavigne fan but I think she cleaned up so well for her wedding to Derek Whibley. I love the hair, dress, and flowers- stunning.


Ashlee Simpson looks absolutely adorable in this pic. Her wedding to Pete Wentz was very rocker/goth but I thought it seemed perfect for the couple.


Love Love Love Ellen! Her bride Porita De Rossi looks great and I think they are a beautiful couple.


Could this couple get any hotter? Cindy Crawford and her husband Rande Gerber have been married for over 10 years (a lifetime in Tinsel Town). These two obviously know what it takes to make a marriage last.


Yes I think Pink is just as annoying as the next person. But you cannot deny that she looked her absolute best the day she married Carey Hart. This dress was a show stopper.


I do realize that most of the couples on my list of favorites are no longer married, which proves money and fame do not buy happiness (but it sure does make for a spectacular wedding!)

4 comments:

  1. You forgot Travis Barker and Shanna Moakler. I loved their wedding and her dress on Meet the Barkers. If you go on her myspace, she has lots of pics of it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful pics!! But actually Kevin and Christine were married at his Aspen, Colorado ranch. That's his lake they're on in the picture.

    Merri

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loved Carmen's wedding.

    Ashlee & Portia look really pretty in those pics!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I used to LOVE newlyweds! So sad it had to end.

    ReplyDelete