June 4, 2009

Bacon and Vodka

After eating bacon and blueberry vodka tonics for dinner last night I thought maybe I should pray for weight loss. I know I know, God has bigger issues than my fat a$$ but I figure it can't hurt. Well he must have listened b/c today I got to the gym and got offered a FREE full body assesment. They are going to go over myths about diet/exercise, my glycemic index, something about my cells and their ability to regenerate water (no clue what that means), and a whole bunch of other things. I am hoping this is just what I need to kick start something in me. They say it should only take 10 minutes, little do they know I am coming in with a boatload of questions for them and I'm not leaving till they are all answered! Needless to say I'm really looking forward to this.

1 comment:

  1. Wow-very cool! Post all of the fun scientific stuff!

    ReplyDelete