November 10, 2010

So What Wednesday




Photobucket

SO WHAT if…
  • I talk in SMS/TXT language IRL{in real life}. I say “O.M.G” “W.T.F” and even “I.R.L” all the time. I’ve even started abbreviating words that don’t even make sense, obviously=obvi, adorable=adrobs, precious=presh, I could go on.
  • I HATED Sex and the City 2. I wanted to like it, I really did, but it was so terrible I wanted to gouge my eyes out with a spork. Now I keep seeing commercials for the DVD and part of me gets all excited till I remember what a snooze fest it was.
  •  I have a SLIGHT obsession with Orville Redenbacher’s Lime+Salt popcorn. Try it. It will change your life. Smells like Fruit Loops when it’s popping too!
  •  My favorite part of the weekend is taking a nap with Kendall. I snuggle up on the couch and she sleeps on my chest and I don’t feel the slightest bit guilty about it either.
  • I don’t care about Katy Perry & Russell Brand’s wedding{s}. Multipleceremonies? Show offs! And their “matching rings”? Puke.
  • I REFUSE to take out the trash. I will let it pile up to the ceiling before I’ll touch it. Hey I cook dinner, clean the dishes, bathe the baby, feed the dogs, wash bottles endlessly, let the dogs out, do the laundry, FOLD the laundry, pack lunches, put the baby to bed- I think Mr. Husband can manage the trash.
  • I say I’m a morning person but I’m a total grouch. I get up out of bed at the first sound of the alarm {no snooze button here} and hop right in the shower BUT I’m not happy about it therefore don’t talk to me till my hair’s dry.
  • “Punching someone” is on my bucket list. True story. I have NEVER been in a fight, and probably never will, but there’s something about the thought of just decking someone that gives me a thrill. Of course I’d duck and run b/c ME getting punched is not part of the plan.




What are you saying SO WHAT to?

14 comments:

  1. Haha, these posts always crack me up. I don't do the trash either. No my job, I'll stack it on the floor before I take it out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes! I will never take out the trash. I do everything else as well! I say I'm a morning person...but don't talk to me until we're in the car and ready to go!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that punching someone is on your bucket list. LOL. I'm totally with you on the not getting hit back either.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love so many of these I don't know where to start! The so what series is SO much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I use TXT lingo all the time too!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I haven't seen SATC 2 yet...I actually bought it figuring I HAD to have it to complete the rest of collection...and surely I'd love it. Now I'm wondering if I wasted 20 bucks....

    ReplyDelete
  7. Haha! Love this...especially the garbage and punching someone. Great that that is on your list!

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOL at the punching thing.

    You didn't like SATC2?! Did you like the first one? I hated the first one...but enjoyed the second. Still just like a big, long episode with nothing too crazy, but I left the theatre after SATC1 angry, angry. (I was not a Big fan.)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ehh.. I am totally not a morning person. People at work know better to not talk to me before 10 sometimes 11.

    And I feel you on the trash situation.. yuck yuck yuck. I also think girls shouldn't cut the grass or weed eat.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Haha! I totally want to punch someone too! I have always wanted to know what that feels like!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I hate trash as well! No thank you ma'am!! :) I love this little weekly edition you do! So fun! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love these lists. You always make me laugh! And, please tell, how do you get out of bed without pushing snooze?!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I just love this and your blog -- you rock! Mind if I borrow? ♥Cyn♥

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love SATC but I was kinda disappointed in the 2nd movie.

    ReplyDelete