November 17, 2010

So What Wednesday

Photobucket


SO WHAT if...

  • I sit Kendall in front of the TV EVERY night at 7 to watch Dora.  She LOVES it and screams in excitement when it comes on.  I would be a bad mom to deprive her of that joy.
  • I wear my sunglasses even when it's only SLIGHTLY sunny.  They'll be laughing out the other side of their mouths when I don't have crows feet at 30.  Hopefully.  No Botox here, just an old friend called PREVENTION.
  • I don't own a Snuggie.  OK jokes on me, I totally want one.
  • I drink a glass of wine every night almost.  Mama needs to relax and wind down.  Normally I wait till the baby goes to sleep.
  • I get my news from US Weekly and People. The real news is just SO depressing.
  • I like the Glee rendition of most songs better than the originals.  Take Billionaire for example, the original drives-me-crazy but the Glee version, LOVE.  Maybe it's the cute new blonde boy singing it that makes me love it so much.
  • I don't mind getting up in the middle of the night to feed KP.  I call it our "bonding time", or maybe I'm just trying to convince myself it's not so bad to lose sleep.
What are you saying SO WHAT to?

10 comments:

  1. I saw Aly doing this... and wanted to join in, how fun! I'm a new follower!

    ReplyDelete
  2. 1. I loooove the Glee versions of half the songs, too!

    2. Dora IS exciting!

    3. US Weekly and People are my news sources, too!

    I love doing this on Wednesday! So fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Em watches mickey mouse clubhouse every day

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the Glee rendition of most songs much more too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. wait, you mean there are people who dont drink a glass of wine after work every night? thats like saying you dont like puppies. i say drink up! and glee's version of poker face? better than gaga's.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Haha GA Peach I feel the same way. Hell, most of the time before I even have dinner going I have my glass of wine poured. After sitting in traffic, working for 9 straight hours and then sitting in more traffic, that glass of wine keeps me sane.

    And I totally wear sunglasses ALL the time. I have green eyes so they're really sensitive to sunlight so I always have sunglasses on if I am outside and the sun is even remotely out.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I don't watch the real news either but I'm all over celebrity news!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You are like my favorite Mama! I agree with everything you said. I can't believe how many people linked up! So cool that you did this! I gotta join up soon!

    ReplyDelete
  9. haha this totally made me laugh
    •I wear my sunglasses even when it's only SLIGHTLY sunny. They'll be laughing out the other side of their mouths when I don't have crows feet at 30. Hopefully. No Botox here, just an old friend called PREVENTION.

    because I wear my sunglasses allll the time!!! I wear them even when its not sunny and I have no makeup on. During that situation I call them my "hater blockers" bahahha.
    && I wear them basically all day when i have a hangover :)

    ReplyDelete